How to Have Fun with Your Dog at Rally-O
What is it:
- A fun competitive event you can do with your dog.
- Universal rules by most sanctioning bodies worldwide.
- Perform a set of obedience exercises as you work your way around a course.
- Dog and handler team move through the course and perform the designated obedience exercise at each station.
- Teams are scored on performance at and between each station
You will receive all six downloadable lessons to go through at your own pace to learn everything you need to compete at the Novice level of Rally-O also included is a set of downloadable Rally-O signs and membership to the Novice Rally-O on line forum.
With DueNorth Dog Training Academy's new online Novice Rally-O course you will be shown all the skills you will need successfully get around a course like this.
So What Will I Get
Our New Novice Rally-O course consists of six lessons, each between 15 and 25 minutes where you will be shown all the skills needed to compete and have fun at Novice Level Rally-O. But more importantly we will show you many of the common mistakes and show you how to avoid them. You will also have membership in the DueNorth Rally-O Forum group where you can ask your instructor questions and communicate with other members taking the course.
Sample from Lesson 3 of Novice Rally-O